Products/packages are restricted by two metrics:
- Max size: length 1.5m. Length + circumference can be maximum 3 meters
- Max weight: 20kg
Customers should be able to receive and return the product at a pickup point.
If these criteria’s are not met they are considered as “Large and bulky products/packages” and therefore not allowed to sell without written approval from Fyndiq.
This will primarily exclude products in these categories:
- Furniture – like tables, chairs, sofas, beds
- Scooters (including larger electric scooters)
- Large automotive parts – like tires, windshields, motorparts
- Garden & outdoor – like pools, hot tubs, lawn movers
- Construction materials – like tiles, bricks, fences,
- Large outdoor/ sports equipment – like canoes, surfboards, exercise machines
What happens in case a large / bulky product is sold by a merchant?
In case a large and bulky product is sold through Fyndiq and a customer raises an issue for the order, Fyndiq has the right to refund the customer and deduct the refunded amount from any payouts to the merchant. If the customer wants to return the product anyway, the merchant must take care of the return free of charge.