A customer is entitled to change their mind about a purchase 14 days from receipt of the product. After the customer has received return instructions, they then have another 14 days to return the product. If a customer changes their mind about a purchase, they pay the return cost and are responsible for the return arriving.
Routine for customer returns that are not delivered
All returns sent back in case of a regret are monitored. This means that even for those returns that are not delivered, we will be able to follow up. Remember therefore that it is important to get back to us immediately when a return is received by you (at latest 48 hours after receipt).
If a return is refused by the merchant and the customer does not want to have the product back again, it is possible instead to agree on a price reduction for the fall in value. However, this does not apply if any seal was broken, as the seal is there for reasons of health and hygiene.
In case of a denied / not approved regret we need:
- A clear picture showing why the return is denied
- A detailed explanation of why the return is denied
- An invoice or receipt of the shipping cost to return the product back to the customer (trackable & non trackable)
A trackable service is when a parcel or package is sent by trackable post, either with a tracking number/parcel ID or by registered post, and the recipient’s ID is checked on delivery when final delivery is made in person.
Below is a list of products that may be sealed to ensure that the product has not been tried before it is returned. If the seal is broken, it is therefore possible to refuse to accept a change of mind for the following products. A change of mind is permitted for everything that is returned with an unbroken seal or was not sent sealed in the first place.
- Wigs and false hair
- Piercing jewellery and earrings
- Cosmetic products (including hair and skin care products and perfumes)
- Self-adhesive products that are applied directly to the skin
- Digital sound recordings such as CDs, DVDs and console and PC games, etc.
- All types of in-ear headphones (i.e. headphones that are inserted into the ear)
- Any sets, multipacks or bundles of the above
Different products require different seals, and we recommend that you use the industry standard seals for your products. The requirements for the seal are that the customer must be able to see the product. The seal must be sealed and it must be clear to both the customer and the merchant whether the seal has been broken or not.