When communicating product information, you, the merchant, must indicate the sales price with the correct VAT rate and you can indicate the original market price or the recommended retail price for the product as a comparison. The product price listed for sale on Fyndiq must include all shipping cost required to send the product to the customer.
Articles in this section
- What should I consider before I start selling on Fyndiq?
- Does it cost anything to sell on Fyndiq?
- Is there a commitment period?
- How does shipment work?
- Do I need to send the products to Fyndiq?
- How long do I have to dispatch an order?
- May I send out marketing material?
- Does Fyndiq sell products outside Sweden?
- Can I sell the same product on Fyndiq as in my own web shop/store?
- Can the same product be sold by two merchants at the same time?