When communicating product information, you, the merchant, must indicate the sales price with the correct VAT rate and you can indicate the original market price or the recommended retail price for the product as a comparison. The product price listed for sale on Fyndiq must include all shipping cost required to send the product to the customer.
Articles in this section
- Does it cost anything to sell on Fyndiq?
- Thresholds based on your performance
- Does Fyndiq sell products outside Sweden?
- Can the same product be sold by two merchants at the same time?
- Who sets the price?
- Merchant Score
- Additional Agreement for Deals
- Can I sell on Fyndiq if I live abroad?
- Does Fyndiq market my products?
- Marketing of products outside of Fyndiq