The consumer is entitled to complain about a product if it contains faults or if it is delivered too late. In the event of a complaint, Fyndiq handles all consumer contact and you, the merchant, must contribute to the complaint case being managed as quickly as possible, by refund for the product or get the product return for assessment and knowing about applicable warranties.
Articles in this section
- What should I consider before I start selling on Fyndiq?
- Does it cost anything to sell on Fyndiq?
- Is there a commitment period?
- How does shipment work?
- Do I need to send the products to Fyndiq?
- How long do I have to dispatch an order?
- May I send out marketing material?
- Does Fyndiq sell products outside Sweden?
- Can I sell the same product on Fyndiq as in my own web shop/store?
- Can the same product be sold by two merchants at the same time?