If you are unable to send an order, you can use Merchant Center to give notice of a stock balance error for the product. You should report this on the “orders” tab within 24 hours (working days) after the order has been placed. An email is then sent to the customer automatically and a refund is registered so that the customer doesn't need to pay for the product.
Articles in this section
- Shipping with Varubrev
- Once you have received an order
- Packaging of your products
- If you cannot deliver
- How does shipment work?
- Do I need to send the products to Fyndiq?
- Stock balance management
- How long do I have to dispatch an order?
- May I send out marketing material?