No, there are no commitment period, but one month notice of termination. It is up to you how long you want to sell on Fyndiq, provided you continue to stay available for inquires relating to your past sales. Due to their content, certain provisions will remain in force following termination of the account, e.g. you must deliver products which have been sold to consumers, you must assist Fyndiq in customer service matters, you must assume your product liability and you must pay any damages.
Articles in this section
- What should I consider before I start selling on Fyndiq?
- Does it cost anything to sell on Fyndiq?
- Is there a commitment period?
- How does shipment work?
- Do I need to send the products to Fyndiq?
- How long do I have to dispatch an order?
- May I send out marketing material?
- Does Fyndiq sell products outside Sweden?
- Can I sell the same product on Fyndiq as in my own web shop/store?
- Can the same product be sold by two merchants at the same time?