It is important for your stock balance to be up to date at all times. If you use an order management system that is integrated with Fyndiq’s API, the stock balance can be updated automatically. Otherwise, it must be done manually via Fyndiq's Merchant Center. If you manage your stock balance manually and have the same product for sale on Fyndiq as in your own web shop/store, you must have separate stock balances. In this way, you can avoid a product running out and still being available for sale on Fyndiq or in your own web shop/store.
Articles in this section
- What should I consider before I start selling on Fyndiq?
- Does it cost anything to sell on Fyndiq?
- Is there a commitment period?
- How does shipment work?
- Do I need to send the products to Fyndiq?
- How long do I have to dispatch an order?
- May I send out marketing material?
- Does Fyndiq sell products outside Sweden?
- Can I sell the same product on Fyndiq as in my own web shop/store?
- Can the same product be sold by two merchants at the same time?