All customers have the right to regret a purchase for 30 days after product delivery date (between Black Friday and Christmas, regrets are permitted until 31 January), but they are also responsible for the return shipping.
When you have received the article, use status Errand approved to refund the customer. In conjunction with this, our system will automatically deduct the cost of the shipping label from the customer’s total refunded amount.
In order to reject a customer who has returned their product to you, you must provide photo evidence as well as offer a return to the customer. When doing this, make sure you inform the customer on the return cost for both trackable and non-trackable shipments. If the customer accepts the cost for getting the article back, please edit the errand status to Escalated so that Fyndiq can generate a shipping label. Note that in cases of declined regret, Fyndiq will cover the charge of the original return shipment.
If a customer return, according to their tracking ID, has arrived but you have not received it, please escalate the errand to Fyndiq.
Available statuses in Regret
● Errand approved — Refunds the customer
● Errand approved, the item will be discarded — Refunds the customer without product returned
● Approved with deduction — Partially refunds the customer (after customer
approval of deducted percentage)
● Errand rejected — Customer Request denied (must include evidence)
● Not submitted/changed — Unable to complete request, no customer response