As a merchant, you are responsible for the purchase to be delivered in time. You are only able to reject a Missing Shipment errand if you can provide full tracking* showing the item is delivered or available for pickup at a location near the customer. If that is not available, you must either send a new product, with a valid tracking ID included in the email, or provide a refund.
* Please note that "Varubrev" is not considered a valid tracking ID.
1. Customer creates a missing product issue: You are informed by email and by Reclaimit that a Missing Shipment has been reported.
2. Send tracking number:
- Will the product be delivered within 24 hours?
- Has it already been delivered?
- Or it is at the delivery point?
Send the tracking number and inform the customer. Remember to use decision Errand Rejected.
3. You make a decision:
If the product has not been sent traceable or is missing, select one of the following solutions:
- Errand approved
- New Product
- Include a valid tracking ID
4. Inform the customer: By changing the status in Reclaimit, the case is closed. If you have chosen Errand approved, the customer will automatically be refunded when you change the status. Remember to notify the customer via email.
Available statuses in Missing Shipment:
- Errand approved — Refunds the customer
- Approved with deduction — Partially refunds the customer (after customer approval of deducted percentage)
- Errand approved, new product — Customer receives a new product/spare part/etc.
- Errand rejected — Customer Request denied (must include evidence)
- Not submitted/changed — Unable to complete request, no customer response