A complaint can concern a broken product, a faulty item, a transport damage and much more.
1. Customer creates a complaint: You are informed by email and by Reclaimit that a complaint has been reported.
2. Retur or not return?: If you want the product returned, you notify the customer and send out a return slip. Fyndiq provide shipping labels in Reclaimit.
3. You make a decision:
When a product is returned or if you choose not to take it back, it is now time to make a decision.
- Errand approved
- Errand approved, item discarded
- Partial Refund
- New Product
- Include a valid tracking ID
- Errand rejected
4. Inform the customer:
By changing the status in Reclaimit, the case is closed. If you have chosen Errand approved, the customer will automatically be refunded when you change the status. Remember to notify the customer via email.
In order to reject a customer who has returned their product to you, you must provide photo evidence, regardless of whether you asked for the product in return or not.
If you have the product returned to you, make sure you inform the customer on the return cost for both trackable and non-trackable shipments. If the customer accepts the cost for getting the article back, please edit the errand status to Escalated so that Fyndiq can generate a new shipping label.
Available statuses in Complaint:
- Errand approved — Refunds the customer
- Errand approved, the item will be discarded — Refunds the customer without product returned
- Approved with deduction — Partially refunds the customer (after customer approval of deducted percentage)
- Errand approved, new product — Customer receives a new product/spare part/etc.
- Errand rejected — Customer Request denied (must include evidence)
- Not submitted/changed — Unable to complete request, no customer response