Fyndiq allows the sale of health and sensuality products, but it is the merchant's responsibility to ensure that all content in the product ad is appropriate. Allowed product ads must use images that clearly show the product being sold without unnecessary nudity or obscenity.
Products or product advertisements that encourage, allude to and/or depict sexual acts with a minor are not allowed on Fyndiq. Product advertisements deemed to be in violation of this policy are subject to various actions and/or removal without notice from Fyndiq.
Examples of prohibited content include, but are not limited to:
- Hard pornography
- Pictures of fully exposed genitalia
- Pictures of fully exposed breasts
- Pictures of fully exposed anal openings
- Graphical depictions or images showing product use
- Obscene or offensive language
- Anime products without sufficient censorship
- Models in underwear without sufficient censorship
- Erotic arrangements
- Pornography and sexually offensive material
- Nudity, graphic sexual content and material that can be interpreted as sexually provocative;
- The product itself is a product that belongs to an adult category that shows the use but is categorized incorrectly or that the sensitive body parts are not censored
- Exempel på en produkt/annons som Fyndiq godkänner:
- The product belongs to an adult category and is correctly categorized. It is allowed for the product image or image on the packaging to show the use or purpose of the product as long as sensitive body parts are censored
- Sexual objectification (never allowed but Fyndiq decides whether the specific case is classified as sexual objectification or not) example:
- A model posing on all fours is not necessary to demonstrate an underwear set
- A phone case with a nude picture on it is not OK because the picture itself has no connection to the product.