Product advertisements indicating the sale of counterfeit currency are prohibited. Play money, toy money or counterfeit bank notes sold on Fyndiq must meet the following requirements to avoid penalties or the products being classified as attempted counterfeiting.
The following are considered a violation of this policy:
- Reproduction, replica or copy
- Advertisements selling replicas or reproductions of banknotes (for currencies currently in use in trade) which the public could mistake for genuine banknotes
- Products that are double-sided
- Ads without a photo of the product being sold
- Ads that deliberately attempt to deceive a collector