In the tab "Economy" you can get an overview of your invoices, your category and selling fee and expected payment. You also have the possibility to download CSV files with invoice details.
To change the language press US/SE to open.
Under the tab “Economy” you can see your invoices.
To open an invoice, press on the invoice number (see arrow below).
If you wish to report your sales for accounting purposes, follow the steps below.
1. Print: To print the invoice, press on the invoice number and then press print on the top right corner (you can save it as a PDF).
2. Commodity price: This is the sales amount included in this invoice. You can see the amount with excl. VAT, VAT in % and incl. VAT.
3. Selling fee: This is the total amount of what represents the selling fee of the sales. The selling fee here includes the following:
- Category fee
- Selling fee
Read more about our fees here.
4. Complaint/missing/regret: This is the amount of sales that have been caused by complaints, missing or regret issues. If you scroll down the page, you can see the concerned products.
- Broken products
- Missing products
5. Not fulfilled: Not fulfilled are products that the merchant has not handled on time.
To open a CSV-file (see arrow below). In the CSV-file you can see the specification.
Example of CSV-file
To filter invoices, press at the right corner.
Here you can search for a specific invoice/credit number.
You can also search for the order number . Insert the order number and you will see the linked invoice number.
The payment date is the date the payment was processed by Fyndiq (if the payment date is a bank holiday you will receive the payment the day after).
The Payment status shows if the invoice has been paid. An invoice is marked as not paid until Fyndiq has booked the payment report from the bank which may take 2 - 3 working days.
The issue date is the date when the invoice was created.