Our goal is to offer great products to our customers. Not only physically, but also visually by good looking product ads. A big part of the ads consists of the product pictures and it is also the first thing the customer sees when clicking on a product. The first impression, as we all know, is of great importance. Remember that great product pictures generates sales.
- Minimum resolution: 600 x 600 pixels. Pictures that are smaller will be stopped automatically.
- All product images must have a white, transparent background.
- Images may not have a watermarking, merchant logo and/ or URL, borders or any kind of text on them.
- The pictures may not be blurry, have bad light (too dark, too light, reflection from camera flash) or look like they have been “home photographed”.
- Supported formats are PNG and JPEG.
- The image have to show the product that is being sold. The product in the ad must therefore not differ in color, pattern or material.
- The product should be displayed clearly and in full view. If it is relevant for the customer to see the entire product, there should be an image of the product outside the box as well.
- If several products are sold as a package all products must be included in the product image. If multiple products however, are sold as multi-pack, the image should display a single product.
- The product should take up 75-90 percent of the picture.
- Generic images, graphics, or illustrations that are not the actual product images are only allowed in the categories “Hardware” or “Vehicles and parts”.
Remember that you as a merchant must have the copyright to all images uploaded, or to own the right to use the pictures for the intended purpose.