Are you a cross boarder merchant that are interested in selling at Fyndiq? Here you will find more information of what you would need to do to start selling your product on our marketplace.
To apply to become a merchant at Fyndiq you need to fill out your application in this form:
Selling in Sweden
Product Data & Price
- Product data in English or local Nordic language per market (e.g. product title & description)
- Product price in local currency, SEK in Sweden, DKK in Denmark, EUR in Finland and NOK in Norway
- The product price is to include all shipping cost to the customer and local VAT
- The product price is to include local VAT (usually 25%, but sometimes 12% (food) or 6% (newspapers, magazines, books))
- Company must be VAT registered in the EU
- Company need to have stock in the EU or imported (customs declared) into the EU before shipped to the respective market (SE, DK, FI, NO)
- Delivery time maximum 20 working days (Monday-Friday) for products between order and delivery
- Products shipped from an EU-country, directly to end customer
- One of the following return solutions are required:
- Local return address
- Pre-paid customer return slip provided on demand
- Or you can choose to credit the order
- It is not allowed to require a pickup from the customer's address. Customer needs to be able to send return through post-office, kiosk or similar. If this is not the case Fyndiq will credit the customer without a return of the product.
- Settlement in local currency; SEK for sales in Sweden, DKK for Denmark, EUR for Finland and NOK for Norway
- Monthly settlement 30 days (monthly) in one combined payment at the beginning of the next month or daily payments 30 days after each order
- Settlement will take place to a bank account provided by the merchant and in the merchant's name (IBAN/ BIC required) so make sure your bank can receive the local currency.
- Settlement will be VAT exempt due to Fyndiq buying products from merchant at time of order in a B2B sales relationship (Intra-Union supply) based on the Fyndiq business model
Please review our prohibited products.