If you fulfill the following requirements you're welcome to apply for an account by contacting email@example.com.
Product Data & Price
- Product data in English or Swedish language (e.g. product title & description)
- Product price currency in Swedish krona (SEK)
- The product price is to include all shipping cost to the customer and Swedish VAT
- The product price is to include Swedish VAT (In most cases 25%, but sometimes 12% (food) or 6% (newspapers, magazines, books)
- Companies must be VAT registered in EU
- Companies need to have stock in EU (manufactured in EU or imported into the EU)
- Delivery time maximum 9 working days (Monday-Friday) for products between order and delivery
- Products shipped from an EU-country
- Tracking numbers can be entered with the following logistic partners: PostNord, Schenker, DHL, Bring, Royal Mail, UPS, DSV, DPD, GLS, & YunExpress
- One of the following return solutions are required:
- Local return address in Sweden
- Pre-paid customer return slip provided on demand
- Or you can choose to credit the order
- It is not allowed to require a pickup from the customer's address. Customer needs to be able to send return through post-office, kiosk or similar. If this is not the case Fyndiq will credit the customer without a return of the product.
- Settlement in Swedish kronor (SEK)
- Monthly settlement 30 or 60 days after the order date in one combined payment at the beginning of the month
- Settlement will take place to a bank account provided by the merchant and in the merchant's name (IBAN/ BIC required)
- Settlement will be VAT exempt due to Fyndiq buying products from merchant at time of order in a B2B sales relationship (Intra-Union supply)
Prohibited products due to Swedish Chemical Tax
Next to our generally prohibited products, it is currently not possible to sell following products from outside Sweden at Fyndiq due to Swedish Chemical Tax regulations:
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Dishwashers, washing machines, clothes dryers
- Vacuum cleaners
- Ovens, grills, microwaves, cooking plates, roasters
- Computers, tablets
- Telephones (landline, mobile phones), routers and wireless networks, network cards and modems.
- CD player, record player, answering machine, MP3 player
- DVD players and video equipment
- TV, monitors
- Game consoles.