Here we will bring up the most important parts when you sell at Fyndiq. If you understand and can handle these areas you will succeed with your sales.
Note the importance of having good product cards with consistent information about the product. This should include sizes, dimensions and good images. You can upload your product information in English, we will translate it automatically to Swedish. Read more about how to upload your articles here.
Please note that as a new merchants you are only allowed to upload maximum 20 000 articles to fyndiq.se, fyndiq.dk, fyndiq.fi and fyndiq.no as a start, if no other limit is communicated. If you would like to upload more articles, please reach out to us.
To think about when you start selling
The more articles you upload, the more you will sell. It is important to follow the instructions to make sure that the categorization and properties are correct. Your articles need to contain good images in order for the customer to get a consistent picture of your product.
Read more about properties here.
Read more about categorization here.
When you receive an order it should be dispatched within 24 hours from when you received the order. Please note the importance of fulfilling your orders in the system when they are handled. If you forget to fulfill your orders (within 5 calendar days) our system will consider the orders as “not fulfilled” and the customer will be refunded automatically.
Your responsibility as a merchant
It is important that you as a merchant take responsibility for the products that you sell on Fyndiq. You need to keep yourself updated on which products that are prohibited from selling, and make your own checks to make sure that the products you upload are safe for customers to use, as well as to ensure that they do not infringe in anyone else's intellectual property rights. Read more about it here.
Chemical tax captures two categories of product, appliances and other electrical goods (such as computers, tablets, televisions, phones, games consoles and routers). The eight digit customs code determines if a product is in-scope. It’s your full responsibility to make sure that the correct Combined Nomenclature (KN/CN/HS-number) is filled in and to understand the assortment to see if the articles are affected or not. The affected articles and the cost based on the article and sold amount will be deducted from your payment.
Read more about Chemical Tax here.
Keep in mind that you do not receive an order email, you need to log into the Merchant Center on a daily basis to see your orders. We would like you to deliver fast, however the most important aspect regarding your delivery time is that the customer receives the package within the specified delivery time. Therefore, it is up to you to choose a delivery time that you know you can achieve. It is important to always have your stock balance updated. If you use a system that is integrated with Fyndiq’s API, it can be updated automatically. Otherwise it needs to be updated manually via the Merchant Center.
When you start selling on Fyndiq, you will receive log in credentials to Reclaimit where you handle your customer service issues, such as regrets, missing shipments and complaints.
Remember to have a professional language as you have direct contact with the customer.
Note that we have a 24 hour rule where you need to reply to the customer within 24 hours, otherwise an automated refund is made to the customer. You only need to answer the customer, your solution to the customer needs to be presented within 72 hours of feedback.
More information about Reclaimit and the education material can be found here.
Your contacts at Fyndiq
It is important to remember that we have different support departments. Customer service is in contact with the customers, and with you as a merchant for cases that are necessary.
Merchant support: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about payments, Merchant support, Fyndiq's General Terms & Conditions for Merchants or similar our Merchant support will assist you.
Customer service: email@example.com
Contact Customer Service only for specific orders. Always write your case number when you contact Customer Service for faster assistance. Customer service may email you regarding specific orders or questions from customers regarding your articles.
Payments are made every 30 days (on a monthly basis) either to your IBAN/SWIFT account or via Payoneer. If you want the payment through Payoneer, please inform us and we will send you a link. In the merchant center under “Analytics” there is a finance tab where you have an overview of your payments.
How to maximize your sales
- Good pictures - The first impression is of great importance. Stylish and relevant article images generate additional sales.
- Title - After the first image in the ad, the title is the first thing that the customer sees. Here you have the chance to make a good first impression.
- Description - A good description is important in order for the customer to get all the relevant information. The description should be detailed, well structured with clear information. Repeat the details in the title and provide the customer with more information in the description.
- Optimize your article information to improve SEO and conversion - By optimizing the content you provide to Google and other search engines increases your conversion and sales on Fyndiq.
- Add properties - Properties of your articles contribute to a number of factors that directly affect your sales on Fyndiq. You will get higher rankings on Google, customers can filter and navigate between articles on the site and it drives stronger sales.
- Categorize your articles - When categorizing your articles, remember to place them as detailed and far down in the category tree as possible. It makes it easier for customers to find the right item.
- Price - The price level does not have to be equal to or lower than the price level in the other sales channel that you use, however you should remember that Fyndiq’s target group consists of bargain hunters where the price plays a key part in the buying decision.
- Campaigns - Fyndiq makes deals with selected merchants to give our customers the opportunity to buy great products for great prices. Our deals are meant to be a showroom for our customers, and should therefore be extraordinary. Simply a great product for a great price! To take part in these promotions the requirements in the "Additional Agreement for Deals" needs to be met.