Please note that you need to have a Merchant Score of 4.0 or above to sell your products in these markets. The Merchant Score can be viewed at the Merchant Center under Analytics → Issues → Merchant Score.
Are you interested in selling your products in Denmark, Finland or Norway? Here is what you need to add/update and think about:
- Delivery time: Identify what delivery time you need to put on each product for each country.
- Price: Calculate what price (incl. shipping cost) you need to put on each product for each country. The prices will be set in local currencies — DKK for Denmark, EUR for Finland and NOK for Norway.
- VAT: Find out what VAT you need to put/include on each product for each country.
- Bank account: Check with your bank if you need a separate bank account for each currency since you will also be paid in the local currency. Either way, before you can start selling you need to register your IBAN here.
- Merchant Score: Make sure to look at every detail needed to increase your score to 4.0 to be allowed to sell in the Nordic countries. Tips & Tricks of how to improve your Merchant Score can be found here.
- Translations: Product descriptions and titles will be translated automatically by Fyndiq by default. However, if you already have translations in any Nordic language we recommend you to use these.
Each merchant with a Merchant Score of 4.0 or above needs to be manually approved to sell in other markets. If you fulfill the score criteria and want to sell in other markets, please contact the Merchant Support team at email@example.com and they will get back to you regarding the next step in the process.
Important! If you want to sell your products in Denmark, Finland and Norway you should not upload new articles, but instead update your existing articles with information about each market (selling price, original price, delivery time).
Please make sure to assign the correct category to your articles. Correct categorization is a crucial factor in order to generate traffic to your articles.
Specific requirements for Norway
To be able to go live with your products in Norway your have to have a Norwegian VAT number. Thus it is not enough to have a VOEC-number. You also have to assure that you are able to receive money in Norwegian kroner to your bank account.
Handling of customer service issues
- All tickets you receive will be submitted by a Fyndiq agent in your preferred language (Swedish or English)
- After you reply to the agent, they will translate your answer and submit it to the customer
- Fyndiq will act as a translator and middleman in interactions between you and our customers outside Sweden
- You will still be able to refund the customer, decline the customer, or request products in return by sending a return slip. The difference is that you do not do this through Reclaimit, but instead directly by email to the Fyndiq agent